Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Paper Prototype Project (The D-Pad Joystick)




(More pictures will upload later.. as my rhino software always crashing for unknown reasons and can't print faster..)

For this project, I decided to create a d-pad joystick as my object for the paper prototype (It should be a big arcade stick but not enough paper to make it). Back in 2012 when I was still in the Philippines, Gaming was a huge part of my daily routine in day to day life, I met most of my friends and enemies in the Gaming Community (E-Sports was not that popular back then). I usually join local tournaments back in my country, as I'm one of the best players in Tekken 6 using a unique character named Yoshimitsu. When our instructor Bryan gave us this project, I already knew what object I will be going to create and to represents me as a person back then, well I'm still playing but I'm not kind of player back when I was in 2012. It still makes me smile when I reminisce back in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment